- Depending on the Vendor Plan you selected when you applied for a Continuum Store, you may owe monthly fees, commissions on sales, or other fees as “Marketplace Fees.” You agree to remit Marketplace Fees to Ten Block as outlined in the Plan section of the Vendor Admin Panel, and that failure to do so in a timely manner may result in account suspension or termination.
- Any monthly plan you purchase through us will automatically renew unless you notify us. You may request cancellation at any time.
- We do not provide prorated refunds for cancelled plans, and will keep you Store active on the Continuum until the end of your current monthly term unless you request immediate deactivation.
- Ten Block reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove Marketplace Fees at any time. Existing Vendors will be notified 30 days in advance of any changes to the monthly plans they have purchased.
Managing Your Store
- You are responsible for the creation and operation of your Store.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account.
- You will provide accurate information in your Account and product listings.
- You will not interfere with a transaction or the business of another user.
- You will not coordinate pricing with other Vendors.
- You agree to clearly and accurately state in each listing when the item will be shipped, and to complete transactions with Customers in accordance with your stated shipping and processing times, your own Store policies, and the Federal Trade Commission’s Prompt Delivery Rules, as amended (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/selling-internet-prompt-delivery-rules). We highly recommend you use tracking, delivery confirmation, or signature confirmation for your shipments.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale on the Continuum, including any required labels and warnings. Ten Block assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of your listings (your “Materials”).
- You are solely responsible for, and Ten Block expressly disclaims all liability for, your compliance with obligations and applicable laws to properly describe and deliver the goods you sell to Customers.
- You agree to indemnify us for any losses Ten Block incurs due to your failure to accurately describe or deliver goods, or comply with your legal obligations to Customers.
Your Intellectual Property
We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Ten Block Continuum. All Materials you upload to your Store remain yours. You can remove your Store at any time by deleting your Account.
By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow Ten Block to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Ten Block Continuum can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Ten Block Continuum is not obligated to do so.
You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
Ten Block Continuum shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Services. For example, you acknowledge and agree that Ten Block may offer you or Ten Block Customers promotions on the Continuum website, from time to time, that may relate to your listings.
You represent that you have all necessary rights to your Materials and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
Ten Block currently uses Stripe Connect Standard accounts to enable Vendors to accept payments for goods on the Continuum. For purposes of this arrangement, Ten Block is considered the Platform, and the Vendor is considered the Connected Account.
By using the Services, you authorize Ten Block to perform the Services and to communicate your Connected Account data to Stripe. We agree not to use your Connected Account data for any purpose other than providing the Services without your consent.
As a Vendor, you are considered a Stripe Connected Account, and agree to comply with all applicable laws and guidelines regarding payments and orders, which includes laws regarding taxes, privacy, and PCI guidelines. Additionally, you agree to comply with the following Stripe Policies and Agreements, as amended:
We strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with nexus and local and state tax rules and consult with a tax advisor to ensure you are in compliance with all applicable local and state tax laws.
As a Marketplace Facilitator, Ten Block automatically calculates, collects, and remit sales and use tax on your behalf in all 50 states and Washington DC. Please note that even though we collect on your behalf in these jurisdictions, you may still be required to register and/or file independently with each state.
Additionally, all states may require collection, remittance and/or reporting of other taxes including but not limited to goods and services tax, value added tax, excise, premium, import, export, consumption and other applicable taxes, regulatory fees, levies, or charges and duties assessed, incurred, or required to be collected or paid for any reason in connection with goods and services that you offer for sale on, through or connected with your Store, and you are solely responsible for the collection, remittance and/or reporting of such taxes, fees, levies, charges, or duties.
By using the Services, you agree to provide Ten Block with information needed to fulfill our responsibilities as a Marketplace Facilitator, now and in the future.
Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy
Compliance with Laws
You are solely responsible for ensuring your products do not violate States’ law, Federal law, Copyrights, or Trademarks, or otherwise infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights.
The following items are currently prohibited on the Ten Block Continuum:
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid
- Weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; firework and related goods; toxic, flammable or radioactive materials
- Cannabis and cannabis derivatives
- Medications, pharmaceuticals, or products that make health claims not approved or verified by applicable US regulatory bodies.
- Adult-only, pornographic, or sexually oriented items
- Services or other intangible items for which no tangible product exists
- Illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia and drug-like substances (such as bongs and hookahs), or legal substance which provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g. salvia)
- Items which encourage illegal activity (such as plans for incendiary devices, etc.)
- Counterfeit items
- Goods which are illegal in the US
- Stolen property
- Any item which engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons, property, or any group based on race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other immutable characteristic
- Live animals
- Lottery items
- Mystery items
- Real Estate
- Prepaid phone cards
- Items which service providers deem inappropriate may be removed at the sole discretion of Ten Block
- Personal information (such as lists of names, addresses, etc.)
- Social media activity such as but not limited to sale of likes or followers on social media platforms
- Used cosmetics
Items which may be sold on the Continuum, with restrictions:
- Used fashion items (including but not limited to clothing and shoes) may be sold on the Continuum, as long as each item is properly cleaned, with a clear statement in the product name and description stating that the item is used. A statement on the condition of the item should be included in the description as well.
- An item listed as an original work of art, including but not limited to original music, painting, or other artwork (the “Work”), may be sold on the Continuum, as long as the Vendor of the Work possesses all the rights to the Work, including without limitation, all copyrights, and that said rights are free of any liens, claims and encumbrances whatsoever in favor of any other party.